[BS/RBS list] WANTED TUTOR: Female, at your house in RBSA, little or no steps a must till your front door

Dvora Seidman dlcakewalk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 07:56:48 CDT 2007

Looking for a female tutor for my 11th grader to come to you for one maybe two lessons at a time.  Math help for sure but would like the option open for help in mainly all bagrut subjects.  She goes to Beit Shulamit in Ramot, Jerusalem.  Hours are prefered in the day, AM or afternoon.  Prefer in RBSA, but if I can't find, then would also go for Beit Shemesh.  Want to start tomorrow, Thurs. and meet to start 3 times a week.
  Thanks!
  email or call
  0547-505-730