[BS/RBS list] Girls R' Us Performing Arts Camp!!

Leora Adam leora at soferstam.org
Wed Apr 25 10:43:08 CDT 2007

Where every girl is a star!

Girls R' Us Performing Arts Camp is pleased to announce that it is now
accepting registration for its third year.

We have made some exciting changes to make the summer even more fun than
ever!

Under the direction of Leora Adam and Leah Goldman, we are once again
offering a summer filled with performing arts, fun trips, and a warm and
encouraging environment for your daughters to express themselves.

·          Warm and talented madrichot

·          End of camp variety performance

·          Baking, gymnastics & jewelry making

·          Water trips and swimming

·          For girls entering 4th – 9th grade

·          Introducing our new CIT bunk for girls entering 10th grade

Dates: August 1 – August 22

Time: Mon- Thurs 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

New address: Ulpanat Gila, Rechov Refaim, RBS A

Cost: 1215 ns

Early bird registration discount:  100 shekels for those who register by May
30, 2007.

 *Building self esteem*

 *Tapping into your daughter's inner potential*

 *Fostering team spirit*

 *Inspiring creativity and self expression*

  Find us at  www.girls-are-us.com

  For information and to register please contact:

 Leora     0773535030, 052-4420-585  campgirlsrus at yahoo.com

Leah                054-3005-485             campgirlsrus at yahoo.com