[BS/RBS list] Siach Berama for Acharei Mos/Kedoshim and Emmor

Siach Berama Community Calendar cc at simchatyechiel.org
Fri Apr 27 02:06:40 CDT 2007

Dear All,

The Siach Berama for Acharei Mos/Kedoshim and Emmor is currently available
online at:

    http://www.simchatyechiel.org/calendar.shtml

IY"H, it will be distributed today at Arthur Jacobs' Natural Pharmacy,
Cheerfully Changed, Dil Vezol, Not Just Bagels and more than 25 shuls around
town.

    If you have benefited from the Siach Berama,
       Please consider sponsoring an upcoming issue
          In honor of a Simcha, Refuah Shleimah, L'Iluyi Nishmat, etc.

As always - we thank our sponsors for continuing to support the Siach
Berama.

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman
cc at simchatyechiel.org