[BS/RBS list] hebrew homonyms

Rivka Radonsky radonski at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 27 09:30:47 CDT 2007

Hi, I need to find a list of hebrew "homonyms", which means pairs of words that read the same but have a different meaning and sometimes a different spelling.
eg  bold, bowled,
air, heir
allowed aloud.
you get the picture...particularly in hebrew I'm looking for words that exchange tet for taf, kuf for kaf, chaf for chet.
is there a website with such stuff?

I know this might sound like double dutch, but I thought it would be worth a try since I couldnt find anything in textbooks (they're all in english!) nor on the net. maybe some of you hebrew experts have the time and inclination to compile a short list? well it would be at least as much fun as working on a crossword puzzle....wouldnt it??

thanks
Rivka