[BS/RBS list] Mini Mall - Sunday night!!!!!!!!

Tracey and Antony Lipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:13:19 CST 2007

We are back to our regular location of Talia Goldwag's house on Nachal
Lachish and we have a great line up for you as usual.

Ilana Bronfeld selling her wonderful coats for children and adults

Talia Goldwag selling hosiery and a whole lot more

Tracey selling handmade Fimo giftware.  Have a look at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/86879058@N00/ to see pictures of my latest
stock

Snood Stop

Chayale Saibel selling maternity clothes

Book Basket with their amazing selection of English children's books for
ages 2-10

SK Cosmetics

Chedva is coming from Yerushalayim with her wonderful jewelery selection
again

Headbands from Liv Fohlich

Pre-tied bandanas being sold by Suri Cohen

Yocheved Golani will be selling her new book "It's my crisis and I'll
cry if I need to"

When: Sunday November 18th

Where: Talia Goldwag, 29/5 Nachal Lachish

Time: 7.30 - 10.30 pm

Mark your calenders, book your babysitters, tell your friends

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!