[BS/RBS list] Please daven/Say Tehillim

Cigal Shene cshene at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:05:28 CST 2008

Dear List,

My husband and I have very good friends with 2 little boys and a little one
year old daughter named Mati(Meytal Chaya).

Over Sukkot, Mati was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma, a type of pediatric
cancer. She has a tumor pressing against her spine, right behind her heart.
After many deliberations, consultations, meetings with doctors and important
rabbeim, the family has decided to go the surgery route. They are now in New
York and Mati is being cared for at the Sloan Kettering Hospital, where the
greatest world experts perform this kind of very delicate surgery on a
regular basis. With G-d's help, tomorrow, Wednesday, sometime between 8am
and 10am EST (between 3-5pm our time),  Mati will be having surgery. She
will need to be in the hospital for at least 10 days after the surgery and
the doctors are going to want to monitor her health for an uncertain amount
of time afterwards. Mati's two older brothers and her parents are all with
her.
Mati needs us all to daven and say Tehillim for her. She needs all the
positive energy she can get. Please keep her and her family in mind, today,
tomorrow and for weeks to come. For those of you who are Rabbis, please ask
your congregations to daven for her, too.
Her full name is Meytal Chaya Bat Atara Rachell.

We should hear only bsorot tovot!

Tizku L'Mitzvot!

Cigal & Yitzchak Gabay