[BS/RBS list] Recommendation: Oriental Restaurant

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Wed Dec 3 05:30:06 CST 2008

The other day I ate at the Oriental Restaurant in Sheinfeld Shopping Center
in BS with my out-of-town guest (my mother) and I was thrilled!

The food was excellent.  I have eaten there many times over the years, but
this time each dish was more tasty and distinct than before. The Hot and
Sour soup ranked as one of the best I've had in years.

Even my mother was telling me how much she enjoyed it.

I wanted to recommend the Oriental and to suggest that if you haven't been
there in a while that you check it out.  I hear they have a new chef.  All I
know is something is differnet and it shows.

Riki