[BS/RBS list] Fw: FOR SALE

Shelley and Steve Dunn sdunn at 012.net.il
Thu Dec 4 06:50:14 CST 2008

Posting for a friend, do not reply to me!

We're selling the following items, please find the pictures attached:

1LENCO refrigerator
330 liter, bought new in September 2007, includes freezing compartment; great condition;
nis 2000,-

1 Ikea pullout - couch "Ecktorp":
 length:175 cm
 width: 88 cm
 height: 88 cm
bought in February 07, the cover can be taken off and washed and new covers for this model are available at Ikea; couch pulls out into a very comfortable bed with quality matress; great condition,
price: nis 2400,-

1 Ikea corner writing desk  "Mikael":

width: 120 cm
depth: 120 cm
height: 166 cm
bought in February 07, color: bright wood (not like in picture!) price: nis 450,-

1 Ikea dining room table with 4 chairs "Jokkmokk":

table length: 118 cm
breadth: 74 cm
height: 74 cm
bought in February 07, price: nis 220,-