[BS/RBS list] recommendation for buying computer & printer

Marti grabniboritram at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 15:23:03 CST 2008

PC Integrity all the way.
They use quality parts in their computers.
They combine personable service with honesty.
If they say they will be there at a certain time, if they are running late, they will call you in advance to let you know when they will actually get to you and that they have not forgotten about you since you, as the client, are very important to them.
I highly recommend them and so will many many other people on this list.
Give them a call.
Many times, before they come out to service your computer, they will help you save money by talking you through the steps over the phone so you can fix it yourself.
As I said give them a call at 999-4415
Kol tov
Marti