[BS/RBS list] [navivcl] Likud Primaries

Garfinkel aegarf at netvision.net.il
Sat Dec 6 11:17:13 CST 2008

If I may add in my 2 agurot,
There are many people on the likud list, and there are other Anglos trying to get their candidates supported, to the detriment of the Likud as a whole.
see http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128600
In addition to David's recommendations below, I urge you to vote for the following people:
Every vote counts. And for any of your votes to count, you must vote for 12 national. 2 Olim, and 1 regional.

Regional:  Keti Shitreet
Olim:  Zev Elkin and Ariel Borstein
National:
1.Yechiel Leiter (please see letter below - in my personal opinion, it is inexcusable that the Feiglin camp is not urging his support)
2.Moshe (Boogy) Yaalon
3.Dan Meridor
4.Leah Nes - one of the only women
5.Tzippy Chatubelli
6.Zev Jabotinsky
7.Benny Beigin
8.Gadi Yederdan - running for the young likud spot - an Ethiopian who is very promising and respected
9.Yuli Edelstein
10.Ruby Rivlin
11.Yuval Steinitz
12. Gilad Erdan