[BS/RBS list] Fw: TRY IT OUT FOR FREE Dungeons and Dragons Chug -At the Matnas, in conjunction with the Benjamin Library

Marta Berman marta_berman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 11:49:54 CST 2008

I am so impressed with this chug! My son went for the first time tonight. Had a great time. Came home, taught his sisters what he did, and they have been playing for over an hour and a half so far! AND they turned down their nightly TV time so they could keep playing!

My son came home with evidence that they are writing compositions to flesh out their personas and their storylines. Definately being encouraged to use their imagination...

Highly recommended!