[BS/RBS list] Please visit the Melabev table at the AMIT Chanuka boutique on Sunday

Eli Clark edclaw at bezeqint.net
Thu Dec 11 13:19:38 CST 2008

Visit the Melabev table at the AMIT Chanuka boutique on Sunday: they have beautiful hand-made cards and crafts ( I love their colorful rainsticks and decorative "Bruchim Habaim" signs) They also have candles, dreidels, and menorahs packaged by the seniors, so buy all your Chanukah supplies there while supporting Melabev, the daycare center for our community's frail elderly.
Happy shopping!
Judy