[BS/RBS list] More Superbus info!

Gibson gibson34 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:24:42 CST 2008

The secretary at Orot Banot told me last week that the school buses will be
switching to Superbus on 5th Jan.  Does anyone know for sure?

Hayley

Message: 4

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:16:06 +0200

From: Family Gelber <mgelber at 012.net.il>

Subject: [BS/RBS list] More Superbus info!

To: Beit Shemesh Email List <list at shemesh.co.il>

Had a great experience in the merkaz- I was the only one there!

I learned this new info-

- If you are taking in pictures for family members, they can be any kind of
picture, that there is a clear shot of the head.ie. it doesn't have to be a
"passport" picture

- the schools that use Egged for Hasa'aa- will continue to use Egged!

Marcia

  _____