[BS/RBS list] WEBSITE ADVICE: How to find someone to host my site

Gary swickley at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 14 01:27:00 CST 2008

Sruli Shaffern - Extremely knowledgeable and great customer service.  999
9949

Todah rabbah from Blue and White Kids and Israel.

Gary

www.blueandwhitekids.com

Call us toll-free from the U.S.
1 866 825-3161
or Canada
1 877 249-1368

Visit our new RETAIL website for basic casual wear and gifts -
www.koshercasual.com
Commission-based affiliate opportunity program is available for
organizations!!