[BS/RBS list] Simca Shtik

cjp chaimposner at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 03:25:32 CST 2008

Making a Wedding ,Bar-Mitzvah or Bat-Mitzvah?
Looking for Shtik but cannot find it anywhere?
Now you can right here in Israel in Bet-Shemesh , no need to order from
abroad.

                         "S I M C H A      S H T I K "
Sell special novelties all year round to liven up and make your Simcha...
Laybadik ! !

We offer:
Glowlite bracelets necklaces & earrings
Flashing rings bracelets & necklaces
Party hats and feather masks
Flashing & Holographic Glasses
Wooden Maracas
Party blowers
Shtrymel Jester and Cowboy /Cowgirl hats
Crystal balls for table centre-pieces
Colourful fans
Pom-Poms
Hawaiin Lais and Hawaiin skirts
Popping confetti
Mind games
Wedding ribbon parasols
 Electric Bubble Machine rental
                                        and much more...

                All prices are reasonable and targeted for bulk purchases.

"S I M C H A   S H T I K ". . . To make your simcha... " Laybadik! "
 For all orders and info please call  Chaim : 054 - 4876 - 873
 Pictures are at :  www.geocities.com/simcha.shtik