[BS/RBS list] Simca Shtik

cjp chaimposner at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 03:25:32 CST 2008

Making a Wedding ,Bar-Mitzvah or Bat-Mitzvah?
Looking for Shtik but cannot find it anywhere?
Now you can right here in Israel in Bet-Shemesh , no need to order from

                         "S I M C H A      S H T I K "
Sell special novelties all year round to liven up and make your Simcha...
Laybadik ! !

We offer:
Glowlite bracelets necklaces & earrings
Flashing rings bracelets & necklaces
Party hats and feather masks
Flashing & Holographic Glasses
Wooden Maracas
Party blowers
Shtrymel Jester and Cowboy /Cowgirl hats
Crystal balls for table centre-pieces
Colourful fans
Hawaiin Lais and Hawaiin skirts
Popping confetti
Mind games
Wedding ribbon parasols
 Electric Bubble Machine rental
                                        and much more...

                All prices are reasonable and targeted for bulk purchases.

"S I M C H A   S H T I K ". . . To make your simcha... " Laybadik! "
 For all orders and info please call  Chaim : 054 - 4876 - 873
 Pictures are at :  www.geocities.com/simcha.shtik