[BS/RBS list] Great movie experience!!

michou seiger michou_be2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 14:10:16 CST 2008

Hi all,

I went to Jerusalem last night with my girls and watched an amazing movie called " A light for Greytowers".It was a moving and meaningful story where the girls could identify with the Jewish caracters and be proud of their heritage.

There will be a rerun around Pesach time IY"H and the times and dates will be announced later on.

On Mnday, December 29th at 8.00 pm there will be a dramatized musical revue from best-selling musicals called " IN SEARCH OF COURAGE"- a young woman discovers that courage is timeless as she meets characters from Joseph, Esther, Noah and Ruth.
THIS IS BY WOMEN FOR WOMEN ONLY and will take place at the Rebecca Crown Auditorium of the Jerusalem Centre for the Performing Arts

To order tickets you can call 057-420-6821, 052-610-5523 or 02-993-8346.

A portion of the proceeds will go to tzedaka.

For more info please go to :www.raiseyourspirits.com

Besorot Tovot!

Michou Seiger Bell