[BS/RBS list] Have you seen my top 100 health blog or website recently?

Dr. Rosenberg DrRosenberg at bezeqint.net
Wed Dec 17 15:13:04 CST 2008

Some of my recent blog titles:

Moisturizers Containing Estrogen Could Cause Breast Cancer

How to Know if Splenda is Good for You

Study Suggests Some Cancers May Go Away

Vaccine Mercury Brain Degeneration

Did You Know All the Drugs in Your Milk?

Child's sleep linked to adulthood obesity risk

Brain Power

There are videos and guest speakers to go with my comments and there is even
more info in the archives!

Read, comment, and ask questions!

IY"H, I'll be writing more on general health topics again instead of
limiting the blog to news stories.  Some main themes are antioxidants and
free radicals, genetic expression of disease, environmental toxins and their
effects on physiology, cancer, dietary influences on health, brain and
nervous system matters, fatigue, women's health, gastrointestinal health,
dysbiosis and gut health, and more.  Make suggestions for topics that
interest you!!  Write to me at DrRosenberg at DrRosenberg.net!

Just click on: http://DrRosenberg.blogspot.com
<http://drrosenberg.blogspot.com/>

Also check out my website, www.DrRosenberg.net <http://www.drrosenberg.net/>
and watch the introductory video!  What do you think?

   Reuven M. Rosenberg, D.C.

Chiropractor | The Integrative Health Center <http://www.drrosenberg.net/>

*         Chiropractic Neurology

*         Clinical Nutrition