[BS/RBS list] WRONG BLACK SUITCASE TAKEN FROM 417

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 13:20:46 CST 2008

If you travelled on the 417 bus from Yerushalaim (7:50pm from Binyanei Hauma) tonight (motzei Shabbat 20/12) and took the wrong person's black suitcase off the bus please contact us URGENTLY! It contained among other things an Orot Shabbat Siddur, a tallis, clothing and two well loved toys (belonging to two tearful children). We will provide more simanim when contacted. Our numbers are: 999 1359, 0545209147, 0545209148.

Please circulate this among your friends and neighbours who do not read English/do not subscribe to these lists.

Thank you,
Albert and Rebecca Aminoff