[BS/RBS list] Seeking a person to work with a 5 year old girl on the autistic spectrum (posting for a friend)

Amalia Olenick amaliaolenick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 01:39:54 CST 2008

Shalom,A family in RBSA is seeking a person to work with their 5 year old
girl.
The girl is a very adorable, bubbly and friendly child who is very high
functioning.
This would entail coming to the child's home in the afternoons, using mostly
play and outdoor activities when weather permits.
Hebrew is an advantage and the age flexible.
For more information, please feel free to email me or call me at
077-530-3969.

Thank you!
Amalia Olenick