[BS/RBS list] Tuesday morning: "Chanukef" at Bet Knesset Etz Chaim in Givat Savyon

Randi Lubin randilubin at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:49:16 CST 2008

>From the community that brings you the Purim Carnival join our latest fun filled venture!

Come to a morning of crafts and activities for children aged 3-10.
There will be many different arts and craft activities, as well as jewelry
making, build a chanukia competition, musikef with Judy Clark, story hour
and much more.

In addition there will be coffee, waffles and tostim.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Tuesday 23rd December,from 10-13:30 pm

25 shekels per child
Adults free admission and coffee
Beit Knesset Etz Chaim (Kehillat HaGivah)
Shvil Hacharuvim 8
(near Mercaz Mischari Savyon)

Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®.