[BS/RBS list] Tuesday morning: "Chanukef" at Bet Knesset Etz Chaim in Givat Savyon

Randi Lubin randilubin at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:49:16 CST 2008

>From the community that brings you the Purim Carnival join our latest fun filled venture!

Come to a morning of crafts and activities for children aged 3-10.
There will be many different arts and craft activities, as well as jewelry
making, build a chanukia competition, musikef with Judy Clark, story hour
and much more.

In addition there will be coffee, waffles and tostim.

Look forward to seeing you there!

WHEN?
Tuesday 23rd December,from 10-13:30 pm

COST?
25 shekels per child
Adults free admission and coffee

WHERE?
Beit Knesset Etz Chaim (Kehillat HaGivah)
Shvil Hacharuvim 8
(near Mercaz Mischari Savyon)