[BS/RBS list] CLUTTER? LARGE FAMILIES CAN USE YOUR CAST-OFFS!

Lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Tue Dec 30 08:51:59 CST 2008

Make Room in Your Home & Do a Mitzvah at the Same Time!!!

Clothing,

Toys,

Kids Books,

Novels,

Linens,

Small household items,

Small furniture,

Etc!

Our gemach serves large families with 9-14 children.

They will make good use of your clutter IN GOOD CONDITION. (Please no
stained or ripped clothing!)

Nothing goes to waste!
We live at Sorek 40/11, right opposite Sifrei Geula (near Shefa Shuk) for
easy delivery. We can meet you at your car or just leave bags at open
staircase between both
buildings near the bikes and strollers. If raining, leave inside one of the
2 stairwells.
Just call - 054-747-1188 or write to this email.
Tizku Lemitzvos!
Shoshana Lepon

lepon at 012.net.il