[BS/RBS list] Has Your Exercise Routine Been Interrupted?

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:56:16 CST 2008

Women and teens...

If your exercise routine has been interrupted,
perhaps by the change in weather,
or some other force beyond your control...

Jo's Club has a solution for you!

Enjoy a FREE WEEK of Jo's 30-minute full-body workout, on the house!

Just because we know how important it is to keep up your fitness schedule.

PRINT THIS OFFER and bring it with you for your free week.

For information about our

* convenient hours
* A-1 babysitting
* fun, professional staff, and a whole lot more

see www.josclub.co.il or call us at 992-3020

This offer is for a limited time only, and management can stop or limit it
without giving prior notice.

Jo's Club is located in the RBS A shopping center, right next to our good
friends at Mercaz Rakefet (www.mercazrakefet.org)