[BS/RBS list] Has Your Exercise Routine Been Interrupted?

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:56:16 CST 2008

Women and teens...

If your exercise routine has been interrupted,
perhaps by the change in weather,
or some other force beyond your control...

Jo's Club has a solution for you!

--------
Enjoy a FREE WEEK of Jo's 30-minute full-body workout, on the house!
--------

Just because we know how important it is to keep up your fitness schedule.

PRINT THIS OFFER and bring it with you for your free week.

For information about our

* convenient hours
* A-1 babysitting
* fun, professional staff, and a whole lot more

see www.josclub.co.il or call us at 992-3020

This offer is for a limited time only, and management can stop or limit it
without giving prior notice.

Jo's Club is located in the RBS A shopping center, right next to our good
friends at Mercaz Rakefet (www.mercazrakefet.org)