[BS/RBS list] Superbus hofshi hodshi

Sybil Ehrlich sybil665 at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 30 16:23:06 CST 2008

Today I went to the Superbus place in the Jerusalem central bus station to
load my card with a BS-Jerusalem hofshi hodshi. It comes with a FREE hofshi
hodshi ticket for Egged buses within Jerusalem. Better still, the Superbus
hofshi hodshi starts only on January 5, but the Egged one starts on January
1. So if you have one and are going to Jerusalem on January 1 to 4, you need
to buy a ticket from Jerusalem to Beit Shemesh, and another one back (if
there are two of you going it might just be worth buying a cartisia to
share) but can then spend all day riding around Jerusalem on those days
without paying anything.

The Superbus place in Jerusalem is on the departure floor of the central bus
station, next to platform 1. The buses to Beit Shemesh will leave from
platforms 1 and 2 instead of where they go from now.

Sybil