[BS/RBS list] Superbus and train questions

Cigal Shene cshene at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 23:44:16 CST 2008

I'm wondering a few things:

a) Where do we purchase our cards? Only at Big?

b) What time is the Superbus expected to arrive on Dolev, near Deal V'Zol,
in order to make the 6:23 am train every am?

c) As an alternative to Superbus, are there any commuters who take the
6:23am train to Tel Aviv every am that would like to get together with my
husband and share a taxi to the train?

d) In addition, have commuters thought about how they will get to their jobs
from here during the two weeks that the train won't be operating?

Please respond to my email.

Thanks!