[BS/RBS list] Bet Shemesh Elections Hit National TV News!

David Morris david at scitronix.co.il
Fri Nov 7 00:03:10 CST 2008

If you've ever wondered why "skarim" (polls) and "shkarim" (lies)
sound like they're from the same shoresh/root....here's your proof,
from our very own Bet Shemesh elections, on National Channel 2 TV
News last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da9gUpKlSxw

For those whose Hebrew isn't up to this, a brief summary of the
report is that the polls which were published here recently about
"Who Will You Vote for Mayor?", had been deliberately/fraudulently
altered by the Honorable Mayor of our City.

For those of us who want to clean up (in all senses!) our city - Vote
Shalom Lerner for Mayor!!

And Vote "BeYachad" for Council!

("BeYachad" is Shalom's own/new Party, with his hand selected List of
'exemplary citizens' Candidates).

Best Regards,
David
"BeYachad" Party Candidate