[BS/RBS list] Graduate study on husbands who travel

Aronson jaronson at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 18 15:06:22 CST 2008

Posting for a friend - I have no further information. Please reply to the
email address below:

A graduate class is conducting a study on the influence of a husband's
absence due to frequent traveling abroad. We are looking for husbands who
travel abroad, their wives, or both, to volunteer to fill out a 10 - 15
minute questionnaire. The questionnaire will be filled out anonymously, and
confidentiality is assured. We would greatly appreciate your participation.

If you are interested, please respond to the following email address:
<mailto:rinaspitzer at walla.com> rinaspitzer at walla.com