[BS/RBS list] what can be done about AVIS and parking

Yael yaelchai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:29:17 CST 2008

The merchants in the mercaz should be aware, if they are not already, that
the parking situation is impacting their sales. For instance, I made a
decision to take my daughter to a dance class at another location rather
than search endlessly for a parking spot when going to Jo's Club. Quite
often, I shop at the macholet on Dolov rather than face going to Alef or
Shefa. Even if I am paying more, avoiding a headache is worth something!
Yael