[BS/RBS list] Starting THIS week, Benjamin Library presents: Reading-Writing-Editing and Meeting the Author- A mini-chug of 4 sessions in reading-encouragement

Shifra Friedman shifty at bezeqint.net
Mon Nov 24 02:08:03 CST 2008

The Benjamin Library is pleased to invite you  to participate in the
program:
Reading-Writing-Editing and Meeting the Author
A mini-chug of 4 sessions in reading-encouragement

 The series will take place on WEDNESDAYS at the Benjamin Library in the
Meyerhoff Matnas
*****Series is in Hebrew*****

26.11  28th of Cheshvan - Reading
On a giant board game in the library, we'll explore books and follow
"Dafdaf",
a bookworm, who will show us where the best stories are hiding
Gan chovah - 3rd grade    16:00-17:00
4th - 6th grade                        17:30-18:30

3.12   6th of Kislev - Writing
Creative writing workshop.
We'll discover the hidden author in every one of us
With the help of imagination and creativity, we'll each write our own story
Gan chovah - 3rd grade    16:00-17:00
4th - 6th grade                        17:30-18:30

10.12  13th of Kislev  -  Meet the author, Menucha Fuchs
We'll meet with beloved author Menucha Fuchs who will tell us
how she began writing stories and where her ideas come from.
Time:   16:30 - all ages

17.12   20th of Kislev  -  Editing
We'll meet with author and children's books editor Shari Greenspan who
will explain the process of creating a book:  How a book is written,
choosing an
illustrator, editing, and working with an illustrator
Time:   16:30 - all ages

Price of the Program:  40 NIS per child (35 NIS for library members)
***Registration at the library****

Adventures with books at the
Benjamin Children's Library!