[BS/RBS list] Services at the Center for Integrated Medicine

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Mon Nov 24 02:12:23 CST 2008

The Center for Integrated Medicine is excited to announce that we now have a brain gym therapist on our team!

Brain Gym is a way of learning through movement.

Brain Gym has a tremendous impact for all ages.

With Brain Gym the changes that occur are:

    Learn ANYTHING faster and more easily

    Perform better at sports

    Be more focused and organized

    Start and finish projects with ease

    Overcome learning challenges

    Reach new levels of excellence

Brain Gym develops the brain's neural pathways the way nature does – through movement.

To book please call the clinic on 9911610. There are still a few spots open for tomorrow!

Beverly Chimes
Clinic Manager
Center for Integrated Medicine
Nahal Maor 10 Apt 8