[BS/RBS list] Calling the Pollard hotline number

Naomi Arram naomiarram at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:06:01 CST 2008

I called today and spoke to a VERY polite operator who was thrown off-guard by my reason for calling and actually quite  pleasantly surprised.

A few things - 1) you need to call during US office hours, as the line is manned by live operators, not a message machine

2) Keep it short and be polite - no political rantings here. Make your call stand out as the one that is memorable to the operator for being a valid request instead of some threatening complaint, and who knows what impact we could have.

I urge everyone to take the two minutes and do it  (even with a short hold, it wasn't more than that - and at the price of a  local charge) - what could be an easier mitzvah?

B'sorot tovot

Naomi