[BS/RBS list] Toll free White House Number re: Pollard. Does it wk 4 U?

Barbara & Lorne Brown familybrown at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:25:55 CST 2008

Toll-Free White House Number for Freeing Pollard

(IsraelNN.com) The Committee to Bring Jonathan Pollard Home has arranged
a special local Israeli telephone number to call the White House that
does not require callers to pay long distance charges. Using the number
077-5664305, callers are charged as if they had made a regular local
call, not a long distance call.
For those not in Israel, the regular numbers remain in effect: White
House, 202-456-1111 or 202-456-1414 and fax numbers 202-456-2883 or
202-456-2461.

I TRIED CALLING AND IT SIMPLY WOULDN'T WORK. I WOULD APPRECIATE THE
CORRECT NUMBER IF ANYONE HAS IT.

THANKS,

BARBARA BROWN
PS: SUCH AN EASY MITZVA TO DO FROM THE COMFORT OF OUR HOMES, AND
WORKPLACES; LET US DO IT FOR JONATHAN! I HOPE WE GET TO WELCOME HIM VERY
SOON AT B.G. AIRPORT B"H!

Barbara Brown