[BS/RBS list] The Return of Bananot!

Rachel Hershberg rachelhershberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:21:30 CST 2008

I am very happy to announce that our book group will be IYH resuming
next week!!! If you're a girl, and want to discuss Harry Potter 7,
please come to our house, Rehov Gad 7/16, at 4:30 on December 2. You
can email me if you have any questions. More events IYH to come!!!

Bananot is a Jewish girls' group that promotes Yirat Shamayim through
personal development, skill-building, and FUN in a Torah environment.
Join us! If you have an idea for an event, or want to share your skill
or area of interest, please let me know!
Rachel