[BS/RBS list] free Jonathan Pollard

Suri Albert yeshuos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:52:17 CST 2008

Someone sent this information to a relative of mine who sent it  to me. I'm
passing it on.
As it states below, PLEASE ACT NOW, before President Bush leaves office.
There are phone numbers for calling the White House, sample letters that can
be sent, a petition to add your name to, and faxes to be sent. Please tell
friends and relatives. Let's make a huge effort to be in touch with the
White House every day. Our hishtadlus and achdus will make a difference.
Please, please try not to despair. Teshuas Hashem Keheref Ayin. Thank you.
Tizku limitzvos.

"I'm writing to ask you to help free Jonathan Pollard
http://www.freepollardnow.com/

Whether Jonathan Pollard was guilty or not is no longer relevant. His
continued imprisonment for over 23 years--totally out of proportion to those
convicted of similar crimes--has turned into cruel and unusual punishment.
(See http://www.jonathanpollard.org/sentences.htm)
Please help. Now is the time, before President Bush leaves office. Write to
the president to Free Pollard Now. Go to http://www.freepollardnow.com/"