[BS/RBS list] local quality cotton skirts/shirts/pjs recommendation

Weisberg eugenew at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 27 03:20:52 CST 2008

I recently purchased and recommend, comfortable cotton knit, long and below
the knee length,
skirts in grey, black and navy for my 11 and 23 year old daughters. (30 -75
shekel each)
The skirts come in several comfortable styles, all which were a big hit with
my girls.
(sizes childrens 6-adult)

And three quarter and long sleeve t-shirts, button down cotton shirts in the
same colors.
Which they have in children sizes 6 to adult. Boys and girls, Men and women.
They're running a sale now for the shirts... 15 shekels!

I also found American style, blue/green plaid flannel pj bottoms for the
guys at 30 sheks!
(Many more items available!
see website: http://blueandwhitekids.com/ )

All of which, I am happy to report, have washed and dried nicely.

These items can be found at the Blue and White Kids warehouse (999-1796)
http://www.blueandwhitekids.com/
located under Gepetto kitchens in the Industrial area. I parked at Gepetto
and walked
down the staircase, two doors down from the post office ...there's no sign
but they have
a yellow awning.
Store hours are 9-5pm everyday
Sale continues until the end of December