[BS/RBS list] Please visit the Melabev stand at the Mega-mall!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:29:24 CST 2008

Buy a Chanukah gift and support the local Melabev Senior Center!
Help light up the lives of Melabev members!
Come and buy the seniors' handmade cards and crafts for your
Chanukah gifts.
All proceeds go towards Melabev Beit Shemesh, a day care center for
the memory-impaired elderly of our community.
You have two opportunities to visit our Chanukah booths:
When: Sunday, December 7; 7:30-10:30pm
Where: RBS mini mall at the simcha hall under Beis Tefillah, Nachal Refa'im
When: Sunday, December 14; 6-10:30pm
Where: Amit Boutique, Kibbutz Tzorah
Items for sale:
Assorted handmade arts and crafts, chanukah candles, chanukiyot,
gorgeous handmade Chanukah cards and "all purpose" cards
Handmade dreidels, candy-filled dreidels, Chanukah cookies,
Unique gifts for all ages
"Words of Wisdom" Book featuring Melabev members (a perfect gift)
Lots more for all ages at affordable prices!
Please celebrate your Chanukah with the handiwork of our beloved elders!
Melabev Beit Shemesh
999-4258
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com