[BS/RBS list] Unsolicited Shabbat Take-Out Recommendation for Artichoke Catering at The Oriental

Wisemon wisemon at netvision.net.il
Thu Oct 2 14:19:58 CDT 2008

For anyone who is not yet aware of this wonderful local option for shabbat
take-out food, I warmly recommend that you pop in to The Oriental (in
Sheinfeld Shopping Center) on a Friday morning and check out the generous
array of available dishes prepared by Artichoke Caterers.

They have all of the traditional foods - shnitzels, sliced beef, chicken,
fish etc. plus some more interesting options, vegetarian moussaka and side
dishes etc. and I have found the prices comparable to cooking it from
scratch.  It definitely made my life much easier this Rosh Hashana.

Plus, since it is set up in a help-yourself format, you can select exactly
what you want to buy.

And they add a free challah for purchases over 100 shekels (or at least they
have until now).

Word of warning:  If you show up too late most of the food is sold out, so
it's best to arrive around 9-9:30 ish or order beforehand from Itzik at
999-9488

Gmar Chatima Tova,

Tamar