[BS/RBS list] Tonights Teleseker Poll on Bet Shemesh Elections -- I hope someone understands what they are asking!

Hannah and Bill Kessler kessler at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 6 14:57:25 CDT 2008

Hi.  Just got a call from Teleseker.  All I can say was that with the exception of the first question presented (who I prefer to me mayor), none of the questions made sense (to me).  I have only been living here for 14+ years, so forgive the question.

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between the "city council position" (question 2) and the "municipality position" (question 3)?

Good night all!

Regards,
Bill