[BS/RBS list] looking for tour company

Annette Aaronson annette at electric-fuel.com
Mon Oct 6 14:49:21 CDT 2008

My friends have just written to me asking the following regarding their Israel trip this summer:

We are looking for a tour company that would allow us to book our own hotels (we have tons of points with Sheraton, Hilton and Marriott) - can you make any suggestions. We are getting prices for private tour guides - but we think that might be a bit too costly for us.

Any leads are appreciated.
Annette

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Arotech Corporation is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.