[BS/RBS list] Protect your house from the summer and winter sun!

Penina Reichenberg plr18 at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 19:41:35 CDT 2008

The problem:
   High electric bills
   Unbearable Heat
   Harmful UV rays
   Lack of privacy
The solution:
   Window Tinting
       Reduces electric bills substantially
       Can prevent up to 80% of the heat from entering your home
       Blocks harmful UV rays by 98%
       Can insure privacy

For an appointment to demonstrate the tinting and its advantages, call
Yitzchak at
0544-526210 or 02-9922785.

To see samples of our work, you can visit the Gra Shul, Ahavat Shalom,
Kehillat Yaakov, and Feigenson Shul. Call to see private homes on Dolev,
Yaaleh, HaBesor, Yarkon and more.

We will tint a small, sample window for demonstration purposes.
RBS Resident

database 3508 (20081009) __________

http://www.eset.com