[BS/RBS list] Election Information

Amihai & Tamara Bannett atban at inter.net.il
Tue Oct 28 15:29:10 CDT 2008

Soldiers can vote wherever they are.

I was on miluim on the day of the 2nd round of the 1998 municipal elections,
and in the middle of nowhere, training in the field. And suddenly -  an army
truck shows up and asks us if there is anyone from a city with a 2nd round
municipal election.

The only catch is - there are no printed ballots, as we have here at home.
The soldier needs to write-in the name of the candidate and the party. So
make sure you know what Shalom Lerner's name is and how to spell Bet,
Byachad. :)

Hashem should keep all our soldiers safe,

Amihai