[BS/RBS list] Great Coats!

Bayla Barron BaylaB at mangodsp.com
Wed Oct 29 05:11:31 CDT 2008

And they're not expensive either.

Bayla

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at shemesh.co.il [mailto:list-bounces at shemesh.co.il] On Behalf Of Barbara & Lorne Brown
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:47 AM
To: imogul8 at aol.com
Cc: list at shemesh.co.il
Subject: [BS/RBS list] Great Coats!

Last year I bought my daughter a nice, yummy warm, furry inside coat for Yerushalayim weather. She also treated herself to a gorgeous vintage looking coat which she fell in love with.

Ilana has great coats and she is very patient!

Barbara Brown

imogul8 at aol.com wrote:
> Now that we've entered the rainy season, it's time to come and buy coats/jackets for you and your children!? We carry stylish and practical coats from America for ladies, boys and girls.? We have a variety of sizes and styles, all at reasonable prices.? Don't miss out-- things have already been selling, so call now!
> Located on Nachal Revivim in RBSA.? By appointment only.
> Call Ilana at 991-0401.
>
> ---------  BingDyo  ---------
> 60 percent Savings on Ink & Toner
>       1-800-20-20-99
>     put color in your life

------- Mendel Scherer - CompuSolve ------- Your Computer,
    Our Expertise,
        Problem Solved.
052-88-22-000 / 07-22-333-555
mendel at compusolve.co.il
Proven service and reliability in the Beit Shemesh area for over 10 years.