[BS/RBS list] Parking ticket

RP posnruth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:38:12 CDT 2008

I was recently in a similar situation when I parked next to the Bank
Hapoalim in RBSa on the wide pavement with easy access.
There were no non parking signs, but I was ordered to move, which I did, as
I was disturbing the bank's security by parking there!
The vehicle that stopped next to me bore a sign: dog catcher, and the driver
told me he had the authority to stop 'illegal' parking
So drivers Beware the Dog Catcher!!
Ruth Posner
~~~~~~~