[BS/RBS list] Offering a ride!

Hillel Fuld hilzfuld at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 22:13:26 CDT 2008

Hi,
  As I posted a few weeks ago, I drive to Tel Aviv every morning from
Sheinfeld. If you need a ride to Tel Aviv, I have an empty car and I would
be glad to offer anyone a ride. You would not need to pitch in for gas or
anything, it is a company car, they pay for gas. I posted this a few weeks
ago and so far, no takers. If you are interested, please contact me. I think
it would be a win win situation, as you would get a free ride and I would
have someone keeping me alert and awake at the wheel.

--
Thanks,
Hillel Fuld
Hilzfuld at gmail.com