[BS/RBS list] This could be a great buy for someone looking for a cheap used car to hold a lot of people...

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Sat Mar 7 14:02:07 EST 2009

Ever think you would outgrow an 8 seater car? We didn't think we would,
but we did. Outgrow it, that is.

Our car has been with us for 9.5 years, and has become part of the
family. The time has come, however, to replace it with a newer and
larger model. Maybe "larger" is insulting and we should be using the
more pareve term "full sized" or "big boned".

Either way, it is time for us to get rid of our 1999 Mazda MPV. It has
its fair share of dings and dents, but it is in good driving shape, and
we have always sent it for its tipulim and replaced parts that needed to
be replaced with good parts.

It's mechiron price is 38,000 NIS, but because of sentimental value and
that we have decided to consider it an antique, we are looking to sell
it for more - somewhere in the range of 60,000NIS.

Just joking. Its mechiron is 38,000, and it is worth a bit less than
that. How much less is for you to decide. Make me an offer, and you
might get the car behind door number 3!!!

This could be a great buy for someone looking for a cheap used car to
hold a lot of people...

Kol tuv
Rafi
0545460544