[BS/RBS list] Naomi Adler's kugels and cookies!

Eli Clark edclaw at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 23 20:49:36 EDT 2009

Hi Listers
We ordered potato kugel and cookie rolls from Naomi Adler last week. We sliced and baked the cookies right before Shabbat and the smell and taste were, according to my 7 year-old, "AWESOME!" as was the kugel!
She's baking again this Friday, with delivery, so place your orders now! Highly recommended, plus you'll be helping a local business that really needs your support right now.
Her # is 054 354 0898

Enjoy!

Judy

Hi,

You can still get your order in until 8 pm tonight

Potato Kugel (with onions...zveebel)

Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies (this is prepared in a roll and frozen so
you can bake the amount of cookies you want while chieving the freshest
taste because they are baked in your oven...your family will love the
smell!!)

Naomi Adler