[BS/RBS list] Have you sold a car here in Israel?

Erika Lange xoxoerika at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:10:13 EDT 2010

*You need to release your car from Meches in order to transfer
ownership. Fax your car license papers to: 04-8628469 and include your
phone number (in
case of a problem or if they need to contact you). I doubt you will owe any
money after 7 years.
*

*For any questions you have, I suggest calling customs (Meches) Tel:
04-8354860 Between 13:00-15:00*
*Fax:04-8628469

Best of luck!
Warmly,