[BS/RBS list] Have you sold a car here in Israel?

Erika Lange xoxoerika at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:10:13 EDT 2010

*You need to release your car from Meches in order to transfer
ownership. Fax your car license papers to: 04-8628469 and include your
phone number (in
case of a problem or if they need to contact you). I doubt you will owe any
money after 7 years.

*For any questions you have, I suggest calling customs (Meches) Tel:
04-8354860 Between 13:00-15:00*

Best of luck!
Erika Lange*

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Pearls of Joy <bsheva at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear listland...
> So here I am in Israel for a long time, but unfortunately don't know the
> details for selling a car.  I posted it on Yad2 and within seconds
> (literally I am not exaggerating)  my phone is ringing off the hook (yes it
> is 11:45pm and people are calling me).  So the fact that I listed a price
> and people are begging me to take it off Yad2 they want to buy it and don't
> want others to know about it...  So I need any help I can get or where do I
> go to find out the details I need to know. (I bought it with zchuyot 7 years
> ago, does that affect my selling it, what about MAM (tax), transferring it
> over to another person, is there a hidden cost?) Etc...
> Shlomo & Batsheva Singer
> Pearls of Joy
> Pearl Importers
> 0527688416

More information about the list mailing list