[BS/RBS list] British Passports

Rebecca Berkman rebecca at heidibrun.com
Thu Apr 8 04:19:38 EDT 2010

Can somebody please remind me what the procedure is to renew an expired British passport? Can I even still do it here?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca Berkman
rebecca at heidibrun.com<blocked::mailto:rebecca at heidibrun.com>

Heidi Brun Associates Ltd.
http://www.heidibrun.com<blocked::http://www.heidibrun.com/>

Tel.: +972 (2) 633-5021
Fax: +972 (2) 995-1073
Address: BIG Center; 1 Yigal Alon Blvd;
Bet Shemesh, 99062; Israel

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.