[BS/RBS list] Registration for Mishpachton Ruthi (Klein) RBS A

Raffi Klein kleinf at email.com
Sun Apr 11 11:16:46 EDT 2010

Registration for Mishpachton Ruthi (Klein) RBS A

I am taking applications for my mishpachton for sept. 2010.

Age group : from 15 months to 24 months.
times: 7.45 - 13.30/16.00 September 2010 - July 2011

i am a qualified paediatric nurse with 20 years experience as a
metapelet..
this is my 14th year running mishpachtonim in bet shemesh.

I run a small caring mishpachton in my home with emphasis on learning
through play in a safe warm environment.

Ruth Klein 999-2219