[BS/RBS list] looking for the following textbooks (used) ASAP

Seeman, Dani DSeeman at nds.com
Thu Apr 15 05:04:34 EDT 2010

Hi, (I know it’s not summer but) I am looking to purchase the following 2 textbooks ASAP:

ביולוגיה של האדם ע"י מרקיזה הס          Biologia Shel HaAdam by Merkiza Hass
בני גורן חלק ז' שאלון 035007 5 יח"ל      Benny Goren Chelek 7 She’eilon 035007 for 5 yechidot limd

If you have them (used in decent condition) & you are willing to sell them, please email/call me.
Thanks,
Dani Seeman
054-566-4938

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com