[BS/RBS list] Selling kablan kitchen in excellent condition

mordechai pot mordechai.rbsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:15:44 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mordechai pot <mordechai.rbsa at gmail.com>
Date: 15 April 2010 00:36
Subject: selling kablan kitchen in excellent condition
To: list at shemesh.co.il

i am selling our kablan kitchen the details are as follows:

- just under 3 meters of grey speckled shayish
- 5 meters of white "sandwich" cabinets, with modern metal handles
- two large white sinks with taps

all products are second hand but in excellent condition
would be perfect for a machsan apartment or some one looking to add
more counter and cabinet space to their existing kitchen

asking 3500 shek, or the best offer we get (our carpenter said we
could get 5000)
Everything has already been dismantled.

please email me if youre interested in pictures

kol tov

mordechai